Cruise trip + basket boat + cooking class (for big groups - 300 pax maximum)
About 4km from Hoi An Ancient Tow is the Bay Mau coconut forest, a river countryside with bold beauty of the South-West region this is Geo-revolutionary base in the anti-American period of our people, now, although being exploited by Sabirama for tours, it still retains its original and clear beauty. Taking advantage of the resources that mother nature gives, our Sabirama team in Hoi An has built unique and worth-experienced tourism products, making Bay Mau coconut forest become one of the interesting and attractive destinations of tourists.
Ø Visit a local market and sample fresh ingredients
Ø Hop onto local boat and cross the river, enjoy scenery
Ø Experience unique basket boat of Vietnam
Ø Enjoy a relaxing head, shoulder, and foot massage
Ø Learn how to cook Vietnamese cuisine with local chef
- Venue: Sabirama cooking shool – Cam Thanh, Hoi An, Quang Nam
- For hotels in Da Nang: 7:00am / 12:00pm (surcharge on request)
- For locations in Hoi An: 7:45am / 12:30pm (included in the price)
- Your hotel or chosen meeting point in Hoi An
- Daily departure for group tour (minimum 4 persons) or private group on request
7:45 / 12:30: our driver pick up at hotel, transfer to central market to start the tour.
8:00-8:45 / 12:45-13:30: visit market with your chef guide to learn more about local ingredients and food.
8:45-9:30 / 13:30-14:15 : enjoy the boat trip around 45 minute along Thu Bon river for photo opportunity of nice scenery.
9:30 / 14:15: reach to famous Bay Mau Coconut farm in Cam Thanh commune, get on the basket boat for your unique experience in Vietnam and discover water coconut area well-known as “Little Mekong Region” of Vietnam.
10:15 / 15:00: get back to your cooking school for welcome drink, check in on arrival then enjoy relaxing foot & shoulder massage before start our cooking class with our Sabirama culinary team.
11:00 / 15:45: start your cooking class and enjoy your own lunch and relax before heading back to your hotel by taxi. End the tour!
Create your delicious Vietnamese dishes (your cooking menu):
1. Mango salad with Prawn & Pork
2. Wet Spring roll with shrimp & vegetables
3. Pan cake
4. Quang Noodle
5. Fruits decoration
Menu can be applied for vegan eater, and all ingredients can be swapped on advanced request.
- Pick up & drop off (in Hoi An)
- English speaking chef
- Local Market Tour
- Boat trip along Thu Bon river
- Basket Boat
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class & meal
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your driver and guide
- Extra fee for pick up from outside of Hoi An
Private group is available on your request
Group size (person) 2-4 5-10 NOTE
Price: 1.100.000 VND/pax
Some activity photos of Sabirama Cooking Tour: