This exceptional cooking tour is most certainly unlike any other cooking class you may have been on, or heard of. The journey will take you through the beautiful and scenic countryside of Hoi An to Cam Thanh village (around 4kms away from the town center). This adventure will include: a visit to a local produce market; a boat trip along the beautiful Thu Bon River, with sights that include the island of Cam Nam and Duy Hai fishing village, as you pass under the majestic Cua Dai Bridge. This will then lead you onto a fun-filled Basket Boat ride through the Water Palm Village, followed by a ride in a water buffalo cart that will take you to the Sabirama Cooking School and restaurant. Upon arrival, you can then unwind by soaking up the joys of a foot, head and shoulder massage.
Then the REAL fun begins, during our cooking class. The menu will include 4 local Vietnamese dishes:
- Rolled wet rice paper with minced pork and vegetables
- Vietnamese pancake
- Mango salad with seafood
- Sautéed chicken with lemongrass and chilli
- The morning tour begins at 8:00am from your hotel and return to your hotel before 1:00pm
- The afternoon tour begins at 1:00pm from your hotel and return to your hotel before 6:00pm
Each tour Includes:
- Pick up by car at your hotel and English speaking Tour Guide
- Local produce market tour
- Welcome drink upon your arrival
- Free 1 cold water
- Boat trip on the Thu Bon river
- Basket boat ride
- Buffalo cart transfer
- Foot massage
- Return car trip to your hotel following the half day tour
- For car with 250.000 dong for 1 way and 500.000 dong for 2 ways (3 persons maximum).
- For 7 seat van with 280.000 dong for 1 way and 550.000 dong for 2 ways (5 persons maximum).
- For 16 seat van with 400.000 dong for 1 way and 800.000 dong for 2 ways (14 persons maximum).
The vegetarian menu can be offered and arranged for the vegans
- The price is 45$ for 1 adult
- The person from 12 years old above is adult
- The child from 5 to 11 years old is 40$
- The child under 5 years old is free of charge